Reason #1 AIR CONDITIONING SAVINGS
- Save up to 50-90% on you monthly AC bill
- Lowers the core temperature of your home
- Induces thermal mass cooling
- Exhausts heat pockets in the attic
- Reduces AC run time
- Extends the systems life
- Delay in the inevitable replacement or repair
When to run your Quiet Cool for Optimal Savings:
Run the system anytime the outside temperature is cooler than the inside temperature- typically when you get home from work in the evenings or in the early morning. You can run the fan on high for just a few minutes to exhaust the heat from your attic and then shift into the low setting to run throughout the night.
Reason #2 COOLING AND COMFORT
A Breeze on a Switch!
- Instantaneous relief (moving air makes you feel 10°F cooler)
- Consistent airflow
- Balances upstairs and downstairs temperatures
When to run your Quiet Cool for Cooling and Comfort:
Run the system in accordance to your personal preference. Everyone is a little different but if you prefer a temperature of around 70°F- you will be able to turn on your fan when the outside temperature hits somewhere in the neighborhood of 80°F (because the air flow will automatically make you feel 10°F cooler).
Reason #3 VENTILATION AND INDOOR AIR QUALITY
Long Term Health Benefits:
- The EPA reports that indoor air quality may be 2-5 times more polluted than outdoor air quality.
- The American Medical Association reports that indoor air quality is directly responsible for up to 1/3 of our national health bill
- Eliminates top causes of indoor air pollution such as VOC gases and toxins from the home by adding “active ventilation”
- Completes air exchange in 3-4 minutes year round, regardless of outdoor temperature.
Everyday Common Tangible Air Quality Benefits
- Eliminates dust, allergens, pollens and dander from the air
- Eliminates kitchen and bathroom odors
When to run your Quiet Cool for Ventilation and Indoor Air Quality:
Run the system anytime the air quality is “good”. Outdoor air quality is easy to monitor in real time reports by visiting www. airnow.gov or by checking the local weather app. As long as the outside air quality is “good” you only need to run the fan for 3-4 minutes for a complete air exchange inside your home. This means you can run it regardless of the outside temperature – it doesn’t matter if its 22°F outside or 122°F because 3-4 minutes is not enough to induce thermal mass exchange . There is no better solution for the IAQ problem than running a complete air exchange with a Quiet Cool. We recommend doing that at least twice per week for a happy and healthy home.
Call us today to schedule an appointment for a Quiet Cool Whole House Fan. We serve Fort Collins, Loveland, Greeley, Longmont, Boulder, Windsor, Wellington, and the surrounding areas. Schedule an appointment with an expert you can trust. Service delivered with pride! 970-399-9940