Wondering about the safety of booking an HVAC service call during COVID-19 or if it is safe to have a furnace repairman in your home during the pandemic? Our team here at Lion Home Service gets these questions and related ones all the time. We have responded to these concerns by focusing on putting our customers’ safety first, while still providing 24/7 emergency services and more. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have implemented a number of things to help reduce the spread of the virus.
- Staff follows high standards of cleanliness, such as very regular hand washing, surface sanitation, and self-quarantine if they travel anywhere that has been exposed.
- Strict travel policy for employees (no large gatherings, limited meetings, etc.)
- Social distancing practices
- And more
Your furnace doesn’t stop needing to be repaired just because of the virus. In fact, staying warm and safe inside is more crucial than ever this winter, for your health and for your comfort in the face of these stressful times. If you are in Northern Colorado and want to get furnace repairs conducted by the best HVAC company in the region, contact Lion Home Services today to schedule a COVID-safe HVAC service call. We also offer discounts for veterans, seniors, and disabled.
How We Keep You Safe During A Service Call
Lion Home Services follows a number of other safety measures, to help keep you, your family, and our employees safe.
- Daily check-ins — If any of our staff come into contact with someone who has become sick or shown symptoms, we direct them to stay home.
- Client confirmations — Communication is key for preventing the spread of COVID-19. Before your service call, we call you in advance to make sure no one in the house is sick or is experiencing symptoms. If you are sick or have been in contact with someone who has the virus, we will make arrangements for a later service.
- Face coverings — our service experts wear masks during all service calls to help decrease chances of the virus spreading.
- Physical distancing — during an HVAC service call, our team aims to remain physically distant from you, as an extra precaution.
What to Expect During Your Furnace Repair
Beyond the aforementioned safety measures, you can expect the furnace repair to go more or less the same way that it normally would. A typical furnace tune-up takes about an hour, while furnace repairs are going to vary in time, depending on what is the problem. We only use quality, long-lasting parts, our service experts are all highly experienced, and we can repair any and all parts of your furnace. So don’t worry if it seems too complicated; we can handle it!
Lion Home Service has been doing our utmost to keep the residents of Fort Collins, Longmont, and other cities and towns in Northern Colorado comfortable in their living and working spaces for more than 20 years. Contact us today if you want to learn more about the ways that we can improve the condition of your furnace this winter!
If you have any questions, concerns, or special requirements for your HVAC appointment, please don’t hesitate to let us know and we’ll be more than happy to accommodate you.